Monday, February 9, 2015

Individual Inquiry 1

Q: What change is needed in the world that only I can make?

A: When I think of this question, what comes to mind is what I specifically can do. As a college student, I have limited resources, but what I do possess is knowledge. In geography, we learn that everything is related, and the smallest action can cause a large change. Just by sharing with those in immediate contact with me what I know about the environment and how individuals can be part of the solution could lead to changes on a local, regional, and possibly national or global scale. By allowing others to see that they don't need to be trained professionals or devote their entire lives to help the environment, I would create changes that no one can foresee, and forming limitless potential for change.

1 comment:

  1. Where you said that the smallest action can cause a large change, I think that that is probably lives motto on how to go about the environment and saving it. I feel like that is the perfect way to describe it and go about explaining it to others. Great job of putting this together.

    ReplyDelete